Amaranth Football Club currently has 11 football teams and a soccer school (Age 5+).
We are located within the grounds of Amaranth Cricket Club. We currently have two full size pitches, a 9v9 pitch and goals and a mini-pitch.
Within the clubhouse are toilets, changing rooms, a bar and cafe style kitchen. During matches the cafe is often open for warm and cold drinks, snacks, sweets and hot sandwiches - although we would ask visitors to check that our facilities will be open if these are required.
In addition to the facilities at our home ground, we do make use of overflow pitches as well.
There is limited car parking available and we would kindly request that all visitors to our club observe the following;
- Please ensure rubbish is taken with you or placed in the bins provided.
- Any equipments taken from the clubhouse should be returned before you leave, especially mugs and cups.
- Please ensure that the cricket square in the middle of the grounds is not disturbed. If balls need to be retrieved, this should only be done by someone in flat shoes, not studs.
- No boots in the clubhouse please.
- Due to limited parking, please double park with members of your same team if possible.
- If the car park is full, please do not park on the lane - this is a single carriageway.
- Please observe the cones in the car park. These are placed so that Emergency vehicles can access the fields if required.
- Dogs are not allowed within our grounds.
Amaranth Football Club is a non-profit community club. If you can support us our our facilities in any way, please speak to a manager or club official.