Sponsor the Club - Commercial Manager Job Spec
Work Location : Hurst Cross, Surrey Street, Ashton-under- Lyne OL6 8DY
Post Title: Commercial Manager
Remuneration: To be negotiated – commission only.
Reporting to: Chairman, Dave Aspinall & Commercial Sub-Group Directors
Main Contacts: Members of the Business Community - local and further afield, Supporters, Community Representatives, Super Draw Members, AUFC Office staff and Club officials
Hours of Work: Negotiable
AIM AND PURPOSE OF THE JOB.
The key responsibility is increasing revenue streams for the football club, including selling perimeter boards, programme advertisements and match sponsorships. Furthermore, the successful applicant will boost income with current advertisers as well as secure new business. They will:
1) Be responsible for the commercial activities of Ashton United Football Club.
2) Be the primary contact person for all commercial activity connected with the Club.
3) Promote and increase membership of the Ashton United Super Draw Lottery
1) To promote and increase membership of the Ashton United Super Draw Lottery
2) To generate income for Ashton United Football Club through the sale of ground advertising.
3) To generate income for Ashton United Football Club through the sale of match and ball sponsorships; and programme advertising.
4) To undertake commercial activities as directed by nominated officials of Ashton United Football Club with a view to increasing revenue streams.
5) To prepare monthly written reports, on commercial activities and projections, for presentation to the Board of Ashton United Football Club.