‘No Pay, No Play’ Policy 2013/14 Season
YOU MUST PAY YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTIONS
BY 5 OCTOBER 2013
OR YOU WILL NOT BE SELECTED
Social member Non-payers will not be served
See Ray O'Driscoll, Iain Greenfield, Matt Smythe or any team Captain or Exec Committee member
Seniors: £10 per month by standing order (£120 per annum)
Social members and full-time students: £5 per month by standing order (£60 per annum)
Last season the club lost over £1000 in unpaid subs.
IN OTHER WORDS PAYING MEMBERS ARE SUBSIDISING THOSE WHO DO NOT PAY
Non-payers are getting all the benefits of membership without paying for them.
In addition, non-paid up ‘members’ do not enjoy the benefits of club insurance through the RFU. Too many players last season did not pay their annual subscriptions and got away with it. The Executive has decided to tackle this problem head on.
1. All members (playing and non-playing) are expected to pay monthly subscriptions, as determined by the Executive and AGM.
2. Special arrangements, in confidence, can be made for those not in employment, for full time students or for those in hardship, through the Membership Secretary or his approved representative (see names above) However, it is the non-payer’s responsibility to contact the Membership Secretary.
3. Member subscriptions are to be setup by Saturday 5th October 2013
4. The Membership Secretary or his approved representative shall inform each captain, before each weekend fixture, which players selected have not paid.
5. Non-payers (playing and non-playing) have until Saturday 26th October to pay or setup their subscription.
6. Any non-paying member will not be picked, nor be allowed to play, for any team, nor be admitted to the club, w.e.f. Saturday 2nd November.
7. Members joining during the season will be given two weeks grace before paying a sum determined by the Membership Secretary.
The Membership Secretary will update the Executive for each of its meetings. The policy will be reviewed at the end of the season.