Message to all members:- We have set the date for our club clear up/ DIY day for Saturday 21st July at 09:30am.
Please can you make the effort to attend. More hands make lighter work.
Lets not leave it to someone else to do.
Proposed work for 21st July 2012:
Clearing and cleaning:
1. Removal and Painting of 1st/2nd/3RD team posts.
2. Clearing over grown shrubbery on the perimeter fence followed by an intensive litter picking session.
3. Clearing of all unwanted rubbish/debris from previous events including the dismantling of scaffolding and preparing the 40’ container for recycling.
4. Preparing the spectators hard standing, followed by the laying of artificial grass.
• Personnel with equipment and willingness.
• Wire Brushes, Paint and brushes.
• Weekend JCB hire
• Chainsaws, hedge cutters, pruning sheers, shovels.
• Flat bed pick ups.
• Gloves Black bags.
Cleaning and painting/refurbishment of the changing rooms:
1. Steam clean showers/toilets/changing rooms.
2. Paint used rooms.
3. Clear unwanted debris from changing rooms and create a usable space.
4. Remove equipment from weight training rooms and weigh in for profit or sale any equipment of value.
• Personnel with steam cleaners.
• Paint brushes, rollers, paint.
• Toilets seats.
• Doors and wood for frames.
NOTE:Two Teams one inside work and the second on the outfield.