And so, the end is nigh...
...but first trophies and curry
It's been a great season, with huge progress being made by all the boys. A big thank you to all the boys, their parents and dogs, the club, the physio, all the coaches and managers for their huge effort.
The awards for this season are:
- Coaches Player: Kristian Bowles
- TREDS Award: Jack Stevens
- Player's Player: Charlie Key
- Best Newcomer: Ben Parkinson
- Most Improved: Will Doughty and Robbie Hunter
- Most Injured: Tom Miles
Congratulations to all the boys in the squad, and well done to the above for their awards.
We look forward to seeing many of you this Sunday for our end of season "Laser-Tag" social, and over the summer in our S&C/Fitness/Skills sessions.