- Competition kicks off on Saturday 28th October, 2017.
Week 1 games:
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur,
Arsenal v Swansea,
Crystal Palace v West Ham United,
Liverpool v Huddersfield,
Watford v Stoke City,
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester City,
Bournemouth v Chelsea,
Brighton v Southampton,
Leicester City v Everton,
Burnley v Newcastle.
- £10 entry (multiple entries allowed) - entries must be paid before the competition commences.
- Jackpot for the competition will be confirmed when all the entries are received.
- Select a team from the English Premiership each week
- Your team must be selected by 6 p.m. the night before the first kick off of each game week, if not, your team will be automatically selected for you in alphabetical order.
- If your team wins you progress to the next round.
- If your selected team draws or loses you are out of the competition.
- Once you select a team you cannot select that team again for the remainder of the competition
- The jackpot may be split by mutual consent amongst the final three entries or less, however if they or anyone chooses not to split and the remaining player's team draw or lose, the jackpot will rollover to the next competition.
To enter the Youth Academy Last Man Standing text your name and your chosen week 1 team to 07546062046 to confirm your entry. Entry fee can be paid to any Youth Academy committee members.
Week 1 teams to be selected by 6 p.m. On Friday 27th October, 2017.
All coaches, parents and supporters are encouraged to support this important fundraiser for the club.
Updated 18:10 - 3 Dec 2017 by Neil Coleman