RFUW National Challenge - South East South 1
RFUW Championship - Championship South East 2
This year the ladies will be running the Krispy Kreme doughnut stand and also helping out with the ‘Kit Dump’.
For the ladies that toured to Croatia this year you will have noticed that a lot of the Mladost players were wearing tops from well known London clubs, it was explained that a lot of the kit had been donated by SOS Kit Aid (http://www.lvsoskitaid.com/), but it was all too big for the Ladies and the kids that they've just started training.
So - the idea of the kit dump is simple – we’d like all age groups, from mini’s up to the Mens 1st XV, to donate stuff they don’t wear anymore so that we can be a part of helping EVERYONE have the opportunity to play and enjoy sport whilst also making use of kit that would otherwise simply become environmentally damaging.
Get rummaging in your cupboards and drawers at home and bring down any kit in good condition from the list below:
• Boots and Trainers - clean and in good condition, studded and laced.
• Shirts - As many as possible of the same design or colour, i.e. team sets.
• Odd shirts are useful as practice shirts
• Shorts - Elastic or front tied - not too faded.
• Socks - paired up, with correct sizes together.
• Tracksuits/ Rain Tops/ Sweatshirts/ Drill tops/ Fleeces - tops and trousers, matching if possible but separates will do.
• Protective wear - Head guards, shoulder pads, lycra shorts, gum shields
• Balls - sizes 3 to 5, not too worn, capable of being inflated
• General equipment - tackle bags, tackle shields, post protectors, cones, corner flags, tags, bibs, whistles, studs, laces