• processed fairly, lawfully and transparently
• collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
• adequate, relevant and limited
• accurate and, where necessary kept up to date
• kept for no longer than is necessary
• processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data.
What does this policy cover?
Updated 11:08 - 26 May 2018 by Simon Blount
This policy describes how Belper RUFC will make use of the data we handle in relation to our members and players, including our use of the Game Management System (“GMS”) provided by the Rugby Football Union (“RFU”). The policy also describes the RFU’s use of data on GMS.
It also describes your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing which we carry out.