1. Spectators must pay an entry fee where appropriate.
2. No vehicles are to be driven in the ground whilst the game is in progress, unless being supervised by a club official.
3. No climbing of the floodlight pylons, walls, fences or buildings.
4. No pushbikes, skateboards, scooters or roller skates to be ridden.
5. Bideford AFC especially welcomes children at the ground, but asks that parents supervise them at all times.
6. Spectators must remain behind the rails at all times and not trespass on the playing area or its surround.
7. Vandalism will not be tolerated and all damage must be paid for.
8. The club will not tolerate foul, abusive, insulting or racist behaviour. Officials reserve the right to eject guilty parties from the ground and/or enforce a ban.
9. Spectators must comply with instructions given by Club Officials at all times.
10. Spectators must not throw coins or any other missiles onto the pitch.
11. Any fee paid upon entering the ground will include temporary
membership and full use of the Clubhouse facilities.
12. It is not permitted to Stand in the Yellow Hatched area in front of the Kingsley Road Stand.
13. Ball Games are not permitted prior to or whilst the game is in progress.
Bideford AFC will not be responsible for injury to any person who does not conform to these Ground Regulations, nor will it take responsibility for the safe custody of any vehicle or personal articles howsoever caused. Vehicles and personal articles are all left on the property or adjacent to it at the owner’s personal risk.
By order of the board of directors; Bideford AFC (1987) Ltd.