or existing users
By Bob Weaver, 10th Feb 2012
Match on or off........
Due to the very cold weather and the risk of a frozen pitch, there will be a pitch inspection at 10.30am tomorrow morning to determine if the pitch will be safe to play on.
As soon as we have the decision tomorrow we will let you know.
The Evo-Stik League Southern » Division 1 South and West
Last updated Saturday 28th February, 17:48
View Full League Table »
Fixtures & Results
| Results Grid
Login or Register to add a comment
© Pitch Hero Ltd 2008-2015
Pitch Hero Ltd Registered in ENGLAND | WF17 9TB | Company Number - 636 1033