For 2017/18 Brackley RUFC will for the first time host a Ladies Rugby Team.
Things you should note: It will be non contact. It will be every Thursday. It starts 6th July 18:30.
What to wear:
- T-Shirt (hoody/jumper or jacket if it's cold)
- Leggings/Shorts/Tracksuit Bottoms
- Trainers will be fine for June/July/Aug (You may need boots from September onwards)
What do you need to bring:
- Yourself (why not bring a friend too!)
- A water bottle (we will have some available to use)
Who to contact:
Gary Cummings - your Team Manager/Coach - firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary is one of our Mini's coaches, he also plays senior rugby at the club. He is very friendly and approachable.
Mikey Clark - Coach - 07540 410069
Mikey is a Level 2 Coach, He is Head Coach/Player for the Seniors and has several years of coaching all abilities/genders/ages. He is also the Coach for East Midlands Representative Ladies Squad