CODE OF CONDUCT:
• Recognise and appreciate the efforts of coaches, match officials, parents and other players.
• Understand and value the loyalty and commitment of adults and teammates.
• Encourage all players and do not enter into any type of abuse/ bullying either on the pitch or off the pitch.
• Inform a coach, adult or club official of any unacceptable treatment/abuse.
• Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding the good performances of all.
• Play rugby for enjoyment, and because you want to.
• Publicly accept officials’ judgements.
• Be attentive and work hard at training and coaching sessions.
• Use correct and proper language at all times; no swearing.
• Ensure any injury pre-training/match is reported immediately to the coach.
• Be a sportsman and win with dignity and lose with grace.
• Follow and accept the rugby rules of the game do not question the referees decision discuss it later with the coach.
• Control your emotions and do not verbally or physically abuse players, referees, parents or officials.
• Do not bring the game of rugby into disrepute or disciplinary action may follow.