We have amazing facilities and are a great club, but we must ensure that you are fully registered with us straight away for the following reasons:
- Your safety
- Our regulating bodies - RFU and GRFU
- To pay for referees, coaching, ground/changing room hire etc
- To ensure the club survives through your annual subs
The process is straight forward:
- Come along and train with us and Gary Chard or one of the captains (Nathan Flynn or Jonah) or Vice Captains will give you an RFU registration form, you must complete and return by the next training session (we'll help you complete, very straight forward).
They will also give you a form on how to join the club and BAWA (below).
- Finally, you MUST be a social member of the BAWA club, which you just need to ask to join at the Sports Reception desk. This is approx £26 for the year and allows you to use the full facilities (gym too for a small fee each visit). You must have this membership as they will not let you in if you dont have a valid card or number. Dave Horner will ask you for your BAWA number and expiry date. Plus we get a list from BAWA of the paid up members.
HOW TO PAY CLUB SUBS ONLY
Pls click or copy and paste the link below and add your bank account details and the first payment of £20 per month will commence from 1st of the following month:
You can also make a one off payment (if you've missed the cut off for above or need to catch up on a missed payment):
Just click or copy and paste the above.
There are two options -
£20 per month as a player - most of you will be this option
£10 per month as a past player/club member. This is an option for anyone that would like to contribute an amount towards the club (some of you have asked for this so you can give something back to the club).
Once you have completed the above, you will get an email from GoCardless and BAC to confirm its set up and the monthly payment amount.
Any questions get in touch with Adam Arnott - 07968 489 533