Broughton Park are proud to have signed the pledge to be an Old Mutual Wealth Kids First Rugby Club.
What is Old Mutual Wealth Kids First Rugby?
Old Mutual Wealth Kids First is England Rugby’s approach to rugby for 6-13 year olds. It gives children the opportunity to prosper by fostering an environment for having fun, learning and building confidence.
It’s all about helping children develop and learn the game at their own pace, and making sure they have plenty of fun while playing. Englad Rugby have asked rugby centres across the country to take the Old Mutual Wealth Kids First pledge to commit to a range of high quality standards. They are asking clubs and schools to commit to;
• Put children at the heart of everything we do and all the decisions we make.
• Encourage fun on the pitch, through equal opportunity and realistic expectations of our children.
• Build the skills of our adults to provide a safe, healthy, respectful and enjoyable environment for kids.
• Develop children’s confidence and character as players and people.
• Champion rugby’s Core Values, inspiring a lifelong bond between children, adults and our sport.
For more information visit: -