If you're an RFU registered player and thinking of playing rugby while travelling abroad then you'll need to submit a Clearance form and follow these instructions:
1. Download this form from the RFU website (preferably before you travel!!)
2. Complete your personal details
3. Ask a club official (nicely!) to complete the clubs declaration
4. Scan and send to the RFU (Cathy Blishen (CathyBlishen@RFU.com) has very kindly said forms can be sent to her) or pop it in the post to :
Cathy Blishen| Tournaments and Competitions Assistant | Rugby Football Union | Rugby House | Twickenham Stadium | 200 Whitton Road | Twickenham | TW2 7BA | Tel: 020 8831 6688| Fax: 020 8892 444
5. On your return you will have to re-register with the RFU.
Mini & Junior Food Rota vs.
h Under 13s
Under 13 vs.
h Milton Keynes
Under 12 vs.
Under 11 vs.
Under 10 vs.
Under 9 vs.
Under 8 vs.
Under 7 vs.
Midlands Division » Midlands 1 East
|7||Market Rasen & Louth||8||21|
|8||Huntingdon & District||8||20|
Last updated Saturday 1st November, 10:21