We think Rugby is a great game to be involved in as a player, coach, parent, spectator, referee or volunteer and enjoyment is the key so all new players are welcome to try our wonderful sport.
We play Tag rugby, which is a non-contact, fast-moving game that is suitable for boys and girls to play together.
For further information or to make arrangements to come and join our U6's, please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
· Put children at the heart of everything we do and all decisions we make.
· Encourage fun on the pitch, through equal opportunity and realistic expectations of our children.
· Develop children’s confidence and character as players and as people, challenging any behaviour that conflicts with this.
· Build the skills of our adults to provide a safe, healthy, respectful and enjoyable environment for children.
· Champion rugby’s Core Values, inspiring a lifelong bond between children, adults and our sport.