International ticket application
Buxton RUFC’s policy on the purchase of England International tickets is designed to ensure that ticket distribution is fair and that ticket recipients are fully paid full Club members or life members.
Furthermore, the RFU require all clubs to adhere to a strict set of guidelines regarding the supply and control of England tickets. This policy will protect the club against sanction in the future.
• Tickets are limited and subject to a fair issue policy, for which one must be for the member applying.
• Club sponsors, as part of their sponsorship deal will also be able to apply and be considered for allocation.
• Full name and address of each ticket holder must be provided to the Club.
• In the event of oversubscription, priority will first be given to those applications which involve exclusively members. Unsuccessful applicants will be added to a waiting list, and will be considered should any member return their ticket due to unavailability.
• Tickets must not be resold under any circumstances. Any instance of tickets being advertised for sale is strictly prohibited i.e. eBay, local paper, social media etc.
• The consequences for the Club and the member would be severe.
• If a member’s guest changes after the original application, please inform the Club of the new name and address.
• In event of a member not being able to attend a match, please inform the Club. First refusal for resale will be given to those who were unsuccessful in their original application. Financial liability remains with the original ticket holder.
• The Club should not be left to underwrite the cost of unwanted tickets.
• All ticket costs must be paid by the payment due date advertised.
• As consistent with most rugby clubs, a £2 administration charge per ticket will be payable.
• If you have any questions regarding this policy please email Scrimmers@hotmail.co.uk or speak to a club official. Please mark any correspondence “International ticket application”
Updated 13:47 - 15 Jul 2017 by carl scrimshaw