It was a washout for CUP FC at the weekend as both the 1st and Reserves team matches on Saturday were postponed as a result of the weather.
The 1sts were due to travel to Cambridge City Development in the Kershaw Premier, but the game was postponed at 10.30. The Reserves were set to host Great Chishill in Senior B, and the game was going ahead until 1.20, when the Cass pitch was assessed and deemed unplayable.
Training should continue tomorrow night, weather conditions permitting, being a 6.30pm start at the Cass.
This coming weekend the 1st team are on the road once again at Kershaw Premier bottom club but resurgent Chatteris Town, while the Reserves host 4th placed Steeple Bumpstead aiming to make it a season double over their opponents.
Updated 09:36 - 12 Feb 2018 by CUPFC Info