The Executive Committee of Hemel Hempstead (Camelot) RUFC invites all club members to attend the Annual General Meeting to formally mark the end of the 2017-18 season.
The 2018 Annual General Meeting will begin at 19:30 on Friday June 8th in the back bar.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Record apologies
- Approve minutes of last AGM
- Receive reports from: Hon. Chairman; Hon. Secretary; Hon. Director of Finance; Hon. Director of Commercial Activities; Hon. Director of Rugby; Hon. Directors of Academy, Youth & Mini's
- Receive accounts
- Ratify officers for year 2018 / 2019
- Present trophies
- Approve nominations for Vice Presidents
The following have indicated their interest in continuing in office and no other nominations have been received:
- Hon. President - J Weed
- Hon. Chairman - A Massa
- Hon. Director of Finance - C Topping
- Hon. Director of Academy - N Wilson
- Hon. Director of Youth - N Hoyes
- Director of Minis: R Woodard
- Club Captain - J Cox
Approval by a majority of the attendance is sufficient to confirm all of the above.
Nominations have been received for the following positions:
- Hon. Secretary – Alan Chowles
- Hon. Director of Senior Rugby – Tony Browett
- Hon. Director of Commercial Activities – Paul Maddison
- Disciplinary Secretary – Rob McClement
The Executive Committee is currently looking for candidates for the following roles:
- Hon. Director of Facilities
- Assistant Shop Manager
- Membership Secretary
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Press Officer
- Club Archivist
- Event Manager
Further information on these roles can be found here.
The executive committee will accept nominations for these posts. Please send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday June 1st.
Please find attached the minutes from last years AGM held on May 12th.
Updated 19:45 - 10 Jun 2018 by Nick Wilson