The Club is pleased to announce that it has teamed up with Wasps to offer Members the opportunity to book Match Tickets via its own URL as well as raising ££'s for YOUR Club via a cash back scheme.
This is how it works.
Every ticket purchased by a member of the club for a Wasps home game at the Ricoh counts.
All tickets MUST be purchased through our unique URL, which takes you to the main Wasps Ticketing Website.
The Club will receive 15% Cashback on all ticket purchases and a 5% Club Cashback boost on group sales of 20+
We will receive cash back at the end of 2015 and at the end of the season.
The best performing club based on Club Cashback will receive an end-of-season training session guided by Wasps Academy Players and coaching/skills staff!
Visiting the Site
• Only use this link to apply your Club Cash-Back
• Add this to your Internet Favourites/Bookmarks
• Do not use the normal Wasps Online Ticket Office link (www.eticketing.co.uk/wasps). It will not recognise your Club Cash-Back qualification
• Always remember to login before you purchase your tickets otherwise your Club Cash-Back qualification will not be recognised
• If you have never purchased tickets for a Wasps fixture or have never created a Wasps Online Account, do this before you purchase your tickets otherwise your discount will not be recognised
• Check that you are logged in. A “Thank you” message should pop up recognising you
Purchasing Tickets on the Site
• Go to the game you want tickets for and click on the Block you want to sit in
• Choose the seat(s) you want – available seats will display as green.
• Once chosen, click on the Price Class box and select your price class (adult/senior/junior etc) for that seat.
REMEMBER !!! - book tickets here, and NOT anywhere else #Simples #Wasps #ForzaCamps
Updated 14:55 - 30 Aug 2016 by Nick Freeman