Castleford White Rose Football Club - Bonus Ball Rules
The bonus ball competition will be a regular fundraiser for Castleford White Rose Football Club.
The Bonus Ball co-ordinator acting on behalf of Castleford White Rose Club Committee is Richard Fitzmaurice. 59 balls are available for sale at £2 per week. There is no restriction on the number of balls an individual club supporter may select.
£2 per week, payable by standing order through the website:
Balls can only be sold to persons over the age of 16
£50 per week for 12 weeks
£100 Jackpot every 13th week
The winning bonus ball number will be taken from each Saturday's National Lottery Draw
The holder of the number drawn will win the prize for that week.If the winning ball has not been bought, then half of the prize money will be retained by Castleford White Rose Football Club and the other half will be rolled over to the next draw.
The winner will receive their prize within one week and all results will be displayed on the club website.
1. The Bonus Ball shall run all year round, a minimum of 35 balls must be sold to enable the scheme to run.
2. One person shall be allocated to each number and each number costs £2 per week - multiple ball allocation is permitted.
3. The winning ball shall be the bonus ball drawn in the National Lottery draw on Saturday nights.
4. For a ball to be eligible to win a prize, payment must have been received in advance
5. If a allocated ball is drawn and money has not been paid, then he/she will not be eligible to collect the winnings and a rollover will incur.
6. Continued non payment for a ball will result in the ball being available for re-sale after four continuous weeks.
7. If more than 59 people want to join the scheme a waiting list will operate.
8. If less than 59 balls are sold, changes to ball selection may occur before the start of each quarterly period by arrangement with Bonus Ball Co-ordinator. A list of available numbers will be posted on the club website.
9. Balls are allocated on a first come first served basis.It is the ball owners responsibility to ensure their contact information is current. Unclaimed Prize money can only be claimed upto 90 days after the winning draw date. Any unclaimed prize money after this period will return to the Bonus Ball fund.
10. The co-ordinators reserves the right to refuse payout if one or more of the rules above are not complied with and their word is final.
11. The bonus ball co-ordinators are not paid but may enter the competition if they wish.
To purchase a ball or for any other queries please contact Richard through the club websites contact page or email direct to [email@example.com] or phone 07917 542640.