Please click on the PAYMENTsection of the website and select the correct age group. If you have a second/third player - then click "Additional Player" to take advantage of the £20 discount.
Please see the document link below for a guide on how to pay the subs.
As a reminder, your annual registration fee covers the following......
• Team/player registration with the all of the Leagues we play in
Updated 17:27 - 25 Jul 2018 by Gary Welch
• Referee fees
• Hire of pitches at Clayfield Copse
• Weekday evening training facilities at Clayfield Copse (September and May-June)
• Weekday evening training facilities at Highdown School astro (or another venue if agreed with CAFC in advance) for October –March
• Training/matchday equipment – e.g. footballs, cones, bibs, first aid kits etc
• Coach/parent helper DBS checks
• FA training courses for coaches
• Presentation Day trophies
• For U5, U6s and U7s it also covers:
o Saturday/Sunday morning training at Highdown School
o CAFC football kit when joining the club for the first time