Chadderton Football Club is looking to appoint a series of Media & Marketing Assistants in order to strengthen the club's ever-expanding media department.
After a rapid increase in our online followers and the workload involved to maintain our high level of content, we're looking to recruit a number of students/aspiring Journalists to assist with all media matters.
The role would ideally suit a first-year student at university or someone currently studying a media or sport related course at college looking to gain some crucial work experience.
Prospective candidates will also be required to attend frequent matchdays to cover first-team, reserve-team and EDS fixtures.
As a Media & Marketing Assistant, your role will include - but not be limited - to the following:
- Producing a range of written content for the club's official website and match-day programme
- Increasing the club's presence with local and regional press
- Producing a range of visual and engaging content for the club's social media accounts
- Interviewing players and staff for reaction pieces
- Filming first-team fixtures for highlights and analysis purposes
- Contributing to the production of the matchday programme
- Liaising with local businesses to increase sponsorship
- Strengthening the club's position in the local community through social media and marketing initiatives
- Maintaining the back-end date on our website
- Promoting sponsors via social media
- Reporting to the club's existing media team for all matters
Any interested candidates can register their interest by emailing a copy of their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The roles are voluntary and experience isn't necessary as full training will be provided.
Updated 00:15 - 13 Sep 2018 by Ryan Booth