Chalgrove Cavaliers Football Club is affiliated to the Oxfordshire FA. It was established in the 1960s and provides football for boys and girls in Chalgrove and the surrounding villages. There are currently 9 teams from U7 up to U17. In 2007 Chalgrove Cavaliers became the first club in South Oxfordshire to be awarded Charter Standard Development Club status by the OFA.
During the football season our players compete in the Oxford Mail Boys League, the Oxford Mail Girls Football League and the OFA Invitation Youth League.
In 2012 the Cavaliers signed an OFA ‘Football Partnership Memorandum of Understanding’ with Chalgrove FC, our Men’s team, thereby creating a formal link to enable our older youth players to feed into a senior football club and encourage their lifelong participation in sport.
The Cavaliers have achieved a number of notable honours in recent years, including:
- Under 9s Oxford Mail Green League Winners 2004-05
- Charter Standard Development Club Awarded June 2006
- Under 11s Oxford Mail Boys League B League Runners Up 2006-07
- Oxfordshire FA Charter Standard Development Club of the Year 2007
- FA 3 Lions Club Awarded January 2007
- Crookston Shield Winners 2007
- Under 10s Oxford Mail Boys League Green League Runners Up 2007-08 OMGFL Manager of the Year 2010-11 Under 10 - OMBL Spring Red League Runners-up 2013
- Under 12 - OMBL B League Champions 2012/13
- Under 13 - OMBL Spring D League Runners-up 2013
- Men - Oxfordshire Senior League Division One Runners-up 2012/13 U10 OMYFL Autumn League C Champions 2013/14 U11 OMYFL Autumn League B Champions 2013/14 (U11 Whites)
If you are interested in joining one of the teams, please contact the relevant team manager or the Club Secretary. Registration forms can be found in the Documents folder, along with other useful information about the club.