What is an eStore and how does easyfundraising work?
Easyfundraising is a shopping directory listing some of your favourite online stores including Marks and Spencer, Argos, Next, Debenhams, John Lewis, Toys R Us, HMV and over 2000 others. Just use the links on the easyfundraising site whenever you shop online and, at no extra cost to you, we'll receive a free donation of up to 15% from every purchase you make. It really is that simple!
It’s completely FREE to register and you won’t pay a penny more for your shopping when you use the easyfundraising site. In fact you can even SAVE MONEY as many retailers offer discounts, special offers and even 'e-vouchers' exclusive to easyfundraising.
So, what do I need to do?
Firstly, you need to access the Chalgrove Cavaliers eStore
Once you're on our eStore you'll need to register. To register:
- click "Create an Account" at the top of the page.
- when the window appears, select the green "I want to support a good cause" arrow
- in the "Name of good cause" box enter "Chalgrove Cavaliers"
- on the next screen, against "Chalgrove Cavaliers" click the green "Support this cause" button
- you'll then be asked to provide your login details + password etc for your new account
- you'll then be asked if you want to install a "Find and Remind" toolbar. If you don't want to install it click the "skip this step" link
- you'll then see the main screen with "Raising for Chalgrove Cavaliers FC" in the middle
Now it's simply a question of shopping and earning commission. Use the search bar to find your retailer. Click your retailer and a page pops up with a list of deals and a "Go shopping and raise funds" button. Accessing the site via this button or one of the "deal" buttons records that you've gone via easyfundraising.
Once you've bought something another window should appear along the lines of "we've recorded your visit to xxxx". You'll also get an email from easyfundrsaising.org to confirm your purchase and how much the donation was.
Normally retailers acknowledge the order within an hour or so (though it can take up to 30 days) and this will appear in your personal list of monies raised and will also be added to the totaliser.
When you are considering purchasing anything online please go via our easyfundraising.org store.