CHASETOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
CLOSE SEASON GROUND MAINTENANCE WORK
Here at Chasetown FC there are numerous tasks that need to be carried out when the football season has ended, to get our ground tidied up and ready for the new season.
Some of the tasks are regulatory and are needed to be done to allow us to maintain our ground accreditation, others are just to make our ground tidy and acceptable to both our fans and visitors to our ground.
A list of all tasks is shown below, and we would like to see if there are any of our supporters who are able to spare us some time and effort to carry out these tasks.
All materials will be supplied and where possible tools will be provided also.
The tasks DO NOT all have to be done in one go, they can spread them out to suit individual timescales.
If you see a task below which you feel would be within your scope please let one of our club officials know, and we will sort out a plan.
We understand that this looks a lot of work, but we have around 3 months to do it, any help you can give us will be greatly appreciated.
If there are any jobs you think you can do, but are a little unsure of what exactly is required please do not be afraid to ask someone, and we will supply you with materials / tools etc. to help you.
We would greatly appreciate any help in this matter.
The tasks are not listed in order of importance.
Updated 09:15 - 22 Apr 2017 by Andrew Cox
- Where the trees have been removed behind the goals, the pile of sawdust needs raking into the surrounding ground.
- Turnstile in Church Street needs the roof re cladding. (M Joiner to sort).
- Covered standing area behind goals needs some re painting to sides and rear.
- Perimeter fencing, boards need checking and retightening where required.
- Advertising panels around perimeter need checking, and washing down.
- White concrete posts around perimeter need painting white, this can be split into 6 sections if required.
- Trees and brambles by ‘burger van’ gate need needs cutting back and tidying up.
- Grass in this area needs strimming back.
- The blue fence by toilet block needs replacing. (RL to advise).
- Area surrounding new refreshment area needs clearing out and tidying up.
- Water leak by overflow area in hospitality zone needs repairing.
- Dressing rooms to be enlarged in line with new league regulations, grant to be applied for to cover some cost, but new plans to be drawn up and funding applied for. (MJ/FB/MP/SP)
- Outside toilets, dressing room side need the floor replacing.
- Grassed areas all around physio area and marquee need mowing and strimming.
- Temporary fencing down side of ground needs replacing.
- Area behind temporary fence needs clearing out and debris removed.
- Storage shed needs repainting.
- Wood from wind damaged fence, in corner needs removing.
- Temporary grandstand needs mesh replacing on side and guttering repairing. (RL)
- Press box needs refurb and repainting.
- Club frontage, gardens to be tidied up and white concrete feature to be painted.
- Hedge on carpark and trees need trimming back.