CHASETOWN FOOTBALL CLUB
CLOSE SEASON GROUND MAINTENANCE WORK
Here at Chasetown FC there are a number of tasks still outstanding, that need to be carried out BEFORE the football season starts once again, to get our ground tidied up and ready for the new season.
Some of the tasks are regulatory and are needed to be done to allow us to maintain our ground accreditation, others are just to make our ground tidy and acceptable to both our fans and visitors to our ground.
A list of all outstanding tasks is shown below, and we would like to see if there are any of our supporters who are able to spare us some time and effort to carry out these tasks.
All materials will be supplied and where possible tools will be provided also.
The tasks DO NOT all have to be done in one go, they can spread them out to suit individual timescales.
If you see a task below which you feel would be within your scope please let one of our club officials know, and we will sort out a plan.
We understand that this looks a lot of work, but we have around 8 weeks left to do it, any help you can give us will be greatly appreciated.
If there are any jobs you think you can do, but are a little unsure of what exactly is required please do not be afraid to ask someone, and we will supply you with materials / tools etc. to help you.
We would greatly appreciate any help in this matter.
The tasks are not listed in order of importance.
Updated 19:37 - 5 Jun 2017 by Andrew Cox
- Perimeter fencing needs checking and retightening.
- Trees and brambles by burger van need cutting back and tidying up.
- White concrete posts need re painting.
- Temp fencing by Marquee area needs replacing.
- Area to rear of this area needs clearing.
- Wood from damaged fence needs removing.
- Press box needs refurbishment.
- Hedge and frontage to car park needs cutting back.