Updated: July 24, 2017 @ 4:30 PM
We're moving along! In addition to the travel & lodging, we've now confirmed the Sunday Champagne bunch. It will be at the Cosmopolitan from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM on Sunday, October 1st. The brunch is covered by your $440 payment and will include the 2nd ranked Vegas Buffet (all you can eat) and all you can drink bloody mary's, mimosas, or PBR draft. There is a 2-hour limit, so eat, drink, eat, drink......repeat.
We've also confirmed the friendly, which will be against the Las Vegas Irish RFC. The match will be at their home field at 11:00 AM PST on Saturday, September 30th. This means we'll arrive into Las Vegas, drop our stuff off at the hotel and head to pitch. A quick friendly and a fun social to follow and all rugby duties are finished for the tour!!!
The club will depart on Saturday, September 30th from Atlanta on Southwest Airlines. We will fly non-stop to Las Vegas and spend Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night in Las Vegas. We will fly home on Tuesday, October 3rd. During our stay in Las Vegas, we'll stay at the Luxor Hotel.
Thanks to a quick check-in on our flights, Southwest was able to knock a few dollars off the total price, which dropped everyone's share. The new, per person, price for the trip is $440 per person. Yes, $30 less per person!!!
Saturday, September 30th, Southwest Flight 40
Departs from Atlanta - 6:40 AM
Arrives in Las Vegas - 7:55 AM
Tuesday, October 3rd, Southwest Flight 4173
Departs from Las Vegas - 11:40 AM
Arrives in Atlanta - 6:35 PM
The Luxor Hotel (www.luxor.com)
3900 S. Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89119
We've started confirming our social activities, but have a few more to go. If you have any thoughts, feel free to let me know:
- A rugby game. - Saturday, September 30th at 11:00 PST we play the Las Vegas Irish RFC. The specifics of the friendly aren't set yet, but assume rolling subs and maybe shorter halves. They'll host a post-match social at their clubhouse bar, which will definitely get us started on the right foot!!!
- A champagne brunch - This has been confirmed. It is at the Cosmopolitan Hotel Sunday, October 1st at 11:30 AM. It is all-you-can eat and includes bottomless bloody mary's, mimosas, or PBR draft. We have a 2-hour limit, so plan on being there at 11:30 AM. This brunch is included within your $440 cost.
- A happy hour or two.
Costs / Payments:
As noted above, the costs have dropped and are now $440 per person. This will cover your flights to / from Vegas, your hotel, a Sunday brunch, and two (2) happy hours. It will not cover the rest of your food, drinks, or gambling. That's on you! Also, keep in mind this price is for a four (4) person room. If you want a room to yourself or to share with your significant other, it will be quite a bit more.
Here is an updated payment schedule for the tour. Because it took so long to get everything finalized, we need to start collecting the payments as soon as possible. Therefore, if you want to go, you need to register and pay the initial, non-refundable, deposit by April 10th. Pay online at www.noogarugby.com or through paypal.com at email@example.com.
Payment 1 = $100 (non-refundable), due by April 7th
Payment 2 = $100, due by May 5th
Payment 3 = $150 due by June 2nd
Payment 4 = $90, due by June 30th
Confirmed Tour Members:
Updated 21:59 - 24 Jul 2017 by Kirk Neubauer
1. Kirk Neubauer ($350)
2. Annette Neubauer ($350)
3. Ethan Winel ($440 - Paid in Full)
4. Eric Martin ($350)
5. Dreama Martin ($350)
6. Tim Mayberry ($170 - Paid in Full)
7. Stephanie Mayberry ($170 - Paid in Full)
8. Joey Giamportone ($470 - Paid in Full, Owe $30 Back)
9. Jeff Bollig ($440 - Paid in Full)
10. Camilla Bollig ($440 - Paid in Full)
11. Derek Hilley ($440 - Paid in Full)
12. Molly Jones ($440 - Paid in Full)
13. Pat Flynn ($440 - Paid in Full)
14. Taylor Flynn ($440 - Paid in Full)
15. Kyle Hudson ($440 - Paid in Full)
16. Andrew Gotliffe ($440 - Paid in Full)
17. Stephanie Jenson ($440 - Paid in Full)
18. Lyall Harrison ($440 - Paid in Full)
19. Kayle Natale ($440 - Paid in Full)
20. Daniel Tardy ($440 - Paid in Full)
21. Jeff Hall ($200)
22. Mark Smith ($400)
23. Teodor Radovic ($440 - Paid in Full)
24. Jake Richardson ($300)
25. Abner Cassavant ($440 - Paid in Full)
26. Scott Smith ($200)
27. Paige Smith ($200)
28. Matt Herd ($440 - Paid in Full)
29. Eric Johnson ($440 - Paid in Full)
30. Dylan Watson ($440 - Paid in Full)
31. Chris Jones ($240)