36 of the 40 spots have been reserved
Nooga Rugby will head to Boston for the 2013 Tour in mid-August. Shown below are the confirmed details (dates, flights, & hotels) and as we get closer to the trip we'll list the remaining information (match info). Nooga only has availablility for 40 people and it's first-come, first-serve so please make sure to get your downpayment money into me ASAP.
Where: Boston, Massachusetts
When: Wednesday, August 14th through Sunday, August 18th
Who: Any Nooga Rugby Player, CRFC Old Boy, Family Member, or Friend
Costs: Reduced to $580 per person.
Hotel: Hyatt Regency Boston (near Boston Common)
The confirmed plan is to fly from Atlanta to Boston on AirTran the morning of Wednesday, August 14th and return on the afternoon of Sunday, August 18th. The team will travel to Atlanta on our own, flyout as a team on the same flight, stay for 4-nights at the recently renovated Hyatt Regency Boston, and play 2 or 3 preseason matches against local rugby clubs. The cost for the trip will cover your flights, hotels, & transportation while in Boston. It will not cover your food or drinks. If you're interested in going to any Boston sporting options (Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, etc.) you'll need to plan & pay for that on your own too.
Wednesday, August 14th AirTran Flight 431
Depart Atlanta on 10:15 am
Arrive Boston at 12:50 pm
Sunday, August 18th AirTran Flight 168
Depart Boston on 12:44 pm
Arrive Atlanta at 3:27 pm
Hotel - The Hyatt Regency Boston
The Hyatt Regency Boston is a great hotel roughly 1-block from Boston Common, 2-3 blocks from the Freedom Trail, 4 blocks from the Union Oyster House, and within crawling distance of lots of the top restaurants & bars in the city. We couldn't ask for a better location!
Hyatt Regency Boston
One Avenue de Lafayette, Boston, MA, 02111
The following payment plan is how we'll collect for the trip. If you're planning on going, you'll need to have money to me (Kirk Neubauer) on the following dates. If for some reason you can't make a payment deadline, then you'll need to talk directly with me. I'm more than willing to adjust the payment plan dates / amounts if you have a hardship, but you must take the initiative to talk to me first.
You can pay your $100, non-refundable payment online at noogarugby.com.
February 21st - $100 (non-refundable)
March 29th - $150
April 30th - $150
May 30st - $100
June 28th - $100
* Kirk & Annette Neubauer - (paid 1st & 2nd payment)
* Jack & Janice Head - (paid 1st & 2nd payment)
* Lee Maclellan & Ashley Bowers - (1st & 2nd payment)
* Abner & Hannah Cassavant - (1st & 2nd payment)
* Andrew Gotliffe - (1st payment only)
* Mark Smith - (1st & 2nd payment)
* Mike Patty - (paid 1st & 2nd payment)
* Ethan Winel - (not paid yet)
* Ethan Powers - (1st & 2nd payment)(Owes $50 though)
* Colin & Jessi Rymer - (1st & 2nd payment)
* Clayton Parr & Rachel Gilbreath - (paid in full)
* Sam Koebley - (1st payment only)
* Korey Woodard - (1st payment only)
* Dana Jackson - (1st & 2nd payment)
* Jeff Bollig & Camilla Bostwick - (1st payment only)(will pay in full later)
* Eric Johnson & Wilis Dianingrum - (paid 1st & 2nd payment)
* Luke Collins - (1st payment only)
* Austin Zambrano - (1st & 2nd payment)
* Kevin & Patti Massey - (1st & 2nd payment)
* Mike Davis - (1st & 2nd payment)
* Richard Cannon - (1st payment only)
* Tom Snow - (not paid yet)
* Tim Mayberry & Stephanie - (paid $150)(owe for hotel only)
* David & Amanda Williams - (not paid yet)(will pay in full)
* Derek Hilley - (2nd & 3rd payment)
Again, this trip should be lots of fun. Make plans now so that you don't miss out!