Travelling North on the M5:
Travelling South on the M5:
- Exit at Junction 11 of the M5
- Take the A40 towards Cheltenham
- At the first roundabout take the 2nd exit (straight over)
- At the next roundabout take the 1st exit (signposted A4013 / Princess Elizabeth Way)
- At 'Coronation Square' take the 2nd exit (Princess elizabeth way)
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit (left) onto the A4019 (Tewkesbury Road)
- Continue through two sets of traffic lights.
- CACSSA is found on the left hand side after approximately 200m.
* You cannot leave the M5 at Junction 10 when heading north.
- Exit at Junction 10 of the M5 (A4019)
- CACSSA can be found on the right hand side after approximately 1.5 - 2km.