The Effects of New Zealand Blackcurrant (NZBC) Extract on High-Intensity Intermittent Running in the Heat.
Ever wondered how team sport athletes prepare for competing in the heat?
We need your help if you are:
• 18yrs +
• Regularly play team sports (Rugby, Football, Hockey, etc)
• Do not regularly take NZBC supplements
What do you have to do?
The study consists of 5 lab visits entwined with 2 supplementation periods.
1. Fitness Evaluation (VO2max test)
2. 2 x High-Intensity Intermittent Running Sessions at Normal RoomTemperature
3. 2 x High-Intensity Intermittent Running Sessions in a Heat Chamber set to 34°C and 40% relative humidity.
For further information contact email@example.com
Updated 21:13 - 10 Jun 2018 by Simon Tanner