**PENDING WEATHER CONFIRMATION FROM EAST GRINSTEAD RFC**
Address: East Grinstead Rugby Football Club, Saint Hill Road, East Grinstead, RH19 4JU.
EGRFC have a “no dogs” except guide dog policy, operating on this day. Please make sure you inform families to leave their pet/s at home. We have insufficient space to accommodate your dogs and will have to redirect you to public footpaths which are away from the club.
- All players must be members of their respective clubs and registered with the RFU. Unregistered players cannot participate in the festival.
- Team managers should have a registration list available (including dates of birth) for inspection on request. 2. Team Managers must register their team sheet(s) with Control by 9:30. If multiple teams are registered by a club then players cannot be interchanged between teams once the festival is underway. Evidence must be provided for any players with RFU dispensation.
- Teams will be placed in one of 6 Pools by the Host organiser, and will play each other on a round-robin basis.
- Coaches briefing at 09:30, control tent.
- The first games will kick-off at 10:00.
- Teams must be present pitch-side for their game(s) 5 minutes before the scheduled kick-off time.
- Where there is a clash of shirt colours the first named team in the draw will change shirts or wear bibs. Please bring a set of bibs.
- RFU Age Grade regulations apply. Total playing time will be within the maximum permitted for the age group.
- No extra time is permitted, except that added for injury time at the referee’s discretion.
- Each team must provide a qualified referee, touch judges will be provided.
- If a referee requests that a player is substituted this should be done so immediately without dispute.
- Rolling substitution is permitted during breaks in play with the acknowledgement of the referee.
- The referee’s decision is final during each match.
- Any disputes that cannot be resolved amicably between team coaches should be brought to the attention of the Host Organiser.
We expect everyone to adhere to the RFU guidelines on player, coaching and parental behaviour and reserve the right to exclude teams who do not adhere.
All spectators must remain behind the barriers; teams can set up their camps within the designated areas. Please respect these cordoned off areas.
Please ensure each club has a registered first aider and where possible a first aider per age group.
The registration tent must be informed immediately if any Emergency calls
to request an ambulance have been made. Minor injuries can be treated at Queen Victoria Hospital, Holtye Road, East Grinstead, RH19 3DZ. (01342 414000).
The schedule of play will be detailed in the programme which will be available for purchase at £3 on arrival and includes car parking.
Spare gum shields and water bottles will be available for purchase at the Club Shop. Rubbish Please use the bins provided around the site and try not to leave any litter.
There will be a BBQ offering the usual fare, located outside the Junior Clubhouse. Hot drinks, refreshments and beverages will be on offer in our Upstairs Bar or Junior Clubhouse.
Can be located upstairs or in the downstairs changing rooms. Disabled toilets are located downstairs and
Disability access A chair lift is located on the ground floor, via the front door of the clubhouse.
Location & Car Parking
There is limited car parking at the Club and surrounding area, so it essential that you encourage families to car share. Please do not park across private driveways. Marshalls will be on hand to help guide you were to park, please respect our volunteer Marshalls.