FOR PARKING: University of Reading RG6 6AX (Pepper Lane), opposite Leighton Park School. - Look out for the LIRFC Welcome Sign
STRUCTURE FOR THE DAY
All timing appropriate
- 07:00am meet @ CRFC
- 07:15am depart CRFC
- 08:30am / 09.00am arrive @ Leighton Park School
- 09.15am Team Manager briefing (Incl. collection of match-day tickets)
- 09:30am Round Robin Festival starts
- 12:00 / 12:30pm Round Robin Festival ends - travel to Madjeski Stadium
- 2pm Kick Off London Irish v Saracens (https://www.london-irish.com/fixtures/29-apr-2018-london-irish-v-saracens/s331466/)
- 17:00hrs leave to return to CRFC.
- 19:00hs arrive @ CRFC
Pitch 1: Chichester 1, Tadley, Gosport & Fareham, Brighton 1, Bracknell 1, Farnborough1
Pitch 2: Farnham Royal, Chichester 2, Vectis, Farnborough 2, Brighton 2, Bracknell 2
13 players (U11 Squad) = 1 team - I have had it agreed that we can enter more then one squad if there are enough willing participants from the U11s squad. Cost will be £35 per player. (Additional tickets will be at our community rate of £15 per adult & £3 per junior - under 14). The package will provide a junior ticket & an adult ticket
Participation into the pre-match round robin tournament at Leighton Park School 5 minutes drive from the Madjeski Stadium, the home of London Irish on match days.
The event will comprise of 4-8 teams competing against each other, each game will be followed by a short break (dependent on number of competing teams).
Current clubs showing interest are: Basingstoke, Camberley & London Irish Amateurs to date. It is expected that Alton, Henley and Tadley will enter teams.