Chichester City Youth Football Club Respect Code of Conduct for Youth Players.
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
As a player, you have a big part to play.
That's why The FA is asking every player to follow a Respect Code of
When playing football, I will:
• Always play to the best of my ability
• Play fairly - I won't cheat, complain or waste time.
• Respect my team-mates, the other team, the referee or my coach/manager.
• Play by the rules, as directed by the referee
• Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game
• Listen and respond to what my coach/team manager tells me
• Talk to someone I trust or the club welfare officer if I'm unhappy about anything at my club.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA.
• Be required to apologise to my team-mates, the other team, referee or team manager
• Receive a formal warning from the coach or the club committee
• Be dropped or substituted
• Be suspended from training
• Be required to leave the club.
• My club, County FA or The FA may make my parent or carer aware of
any infringements of the Code of Conduct
• The FA/County FA could impose a fine and suspension against my club