The successful applicant would ideally be a RFU Level 2 coach or committed to gaining this qualification.
The 2nd XV train on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm alongside the 1st XV. We’re looking for a team player that can show initiative and be willing to support the 1st XV and Development Squad coaches. They will have an active role in helping to develop senior players but with a strong focus on building consistency.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the 1st XV Head Coach in delivering quality sessions each Tuesday and Thursday night.
- Improving players skills and knowledge of the style that the 1st XV play.
- Contacting 2nd XV players regularly with regards to availability for training and games.
- Managing and organising the 2nd XV on a Saturday.
- Providing feedback to the 1st XV Head Coach about individual performances of players.
- Building team morale and spirit within the 2nd XV.
If you are interested in this position, please make contact in the first instance with the Head Coach, Topper Brown on email@example.com or call him on 07971185377.
Updated 18:54 - 12 Aug 2018 by Steve Whitehead