Family Fun Day
On Sunday 19th August we will be holding our annual Family Day. This is traditionally a day which we hope is an event for the whole family.
This year as well as organizing the usual inter-age group cricket activities we are also organizing a number of events and activities for all the family.
- Bouncy Castle for those little ones with loads of energy
- Face Painting for the young and not so young who want that different look for the day
Refreshments all day
- The Book People
- Phoenix Cards
- Cake Stall
- Bottle Stall
- Second hand stall for anything from good quality toys, to items of clothing including cricket gear
- Bran Tub for the youngsters and Balloons
How can you help?
- Bacon rolls
- Strawberries and cream
- Ice creams
- Soft drinks
- Pavilion bar
- Real ales
- Bring the family and come along and support the event
- Donate homemade cakes
- Bottles for the bottle stall
- Bowls of salad or similar for the BBQ
- Donations for the 2nd Hand stall
You can bring items on the day, but it would help if you could email Nicky Innes
to help with the planning.
Many thanks from the Events Team