1. How's moral heading into the weekend?
Overall moral is good, even though we've lost our last two games, we've got a good bunch of lads and been putting the work in training to put things right.
2. How would you sum up our start to the season so far?
We've had really good spells this season but just seem to be struggling with consistency at times.
3. We knocked out Llandod in the last round, what do you remember about that game?
Happy to have got the result, didn't play our best football but grinded it out and came away with the win.
4. How did the lads train this week in preparation for Saturday?
Everyone put a massive effort in training to get us ready for Saturday and we are all looking forward to it.
5. What do you know about our opponents?
I don't really know much about them but obviously we are expecting a very hard game against a team from the Cymru Alliance.
6. How much are you looking forward to Saturday’s game?
Looking forward to the game massively, going to be a good test for us all.