The Executive Committee has decided to revise the Membership structure for the coming season 2016–17. Membership is payable before the end of September 2016. See below the rates and different methods of paying your Membership.
|Full Playing|| £50|
- If you already pay Full-Non Playing Membership by Standing Order you don't need to do anything.
- If you already pay Full Playing Membership by Standing Order you can pay the new Membership fee by:
a) Contacting your bank and asking them to change the annual amount. This can normally be done online, retaining your original reference number. If you do this, it is essential that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your existing reference number
, to let us know, so we can identify each payment,
b) Cancelling your current Standing Order and completing a new form available on our Website or from the Clubhouse, and returning it to the Membership Secretary.
This must be done before Sept 23rd.
Failure to amend your Standing Order will mean you are no longer considered a Full Member.
- If you wish to pay Full Playing Membership or Full Non-Playing Membership by Standing Order for the first time, it can be done by:
a) Completing the form available on our website or from the Clubhouse and returning it to the Membership Secretary.
b) Setting up your own Standing Order for the correct amount, payable annually on September 30th, by contacting your bank. This can normally be done online.
If you do this, it is essential that you contact us on email@example.com quoting your reference number, (preferably starting CRD16 followed by your initials) to let us know, so we can identify each payment.
This must be done by September 23rd.
- You may also pay your Membership in cash or by cheque, payable to “Clwb Rygbi Dinbych”, and return it, along with a completed application form, to the Membership Secretary.
- It is now possible to pay your Membership by card over the bar. Please ensure that you hand in a completed Membership application form and receive a receipt at the same time. This will avoid any possible confusion or dispute.
- The easiest, paper-free, way to pay is by electronic transfer to:
Denbigh Rugby Football Club 40-19-12 41155679
If you do this, it is essential that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your reference number, (preferably starting CRD16 followed by your full name) to let us know, so we can identify each payment.
- Life Membership remains at ten times the Playing Membership fee (£50 x 10). Existing Life Members can upgrade to Vice-Presidents by making a one-off payment of £100.
Whichever way you choose to pay your Membership, it is vital that you provide us with your current email address so that we can acknowledge receipt of your payment.
All forms, cash and cheques should be sent to:
1 Ffordd Celyn,
He can also be contacted on email@example.com or (01745) 812239 if you have any queries.
A discount card for members only will be introduced this season. Associate Members (those who still pay the old lower membership rates by Standing Order) will not qualify. Should you wish to upgrade your Membership, please contact your Bank to amend your Standing Order and then contact the Membership Secretary, who will then update the records.
If any Member can persuade their employer, family member, colleague, etc, to sponsor the Club (Package 4 or above), they will have free Membership for season 2016-17.
For further details on Sponsorship Packages click on the link below:
Sponsorship Packages 2016/17