NOTICE TO ALL CLUB MEMBERS:
Next year (2017) marks the fortieth anniversary of the formation of Clwb Rygbi Dinbych and to mark the occasion we intend to produce a written and photographic record of the club’s activities both on and off the field during these past forty years. This would include not only the playing exploits of the senior side and the development of the club’s facilities but also those of the youth and mini-juniors together with the links with the community.
Whilst we already have a wealth of information in the form of match reports, records of meetings and press cuttings to make our record more interesting we would like to include the personal recollections, views and anecdotes of the large number of past and present members who have been involved in the club during this time. We will be able to make copies of any written documentation or photographs which will be of interest.
To ease the collation of information the following members have agreed to be responsible for contributions in the named categories:
- Tegid Phillips: For any contribution related to Senior Rugby/Vets.
- Slotter Thomas: For any contribution related to Youth Rugby.
- Terry Bryer: For any contribution related to Mini-Junior Rugby.
- Jeff Jenkins: For any contribution related to the organisation of the Club, development of facilities and links with the community.
If you think you can assist in any way please contact the named people at the e-mail addresses below.
Updated 12:13 - 18 May 2017 by Sam Jones
- Tegid Phillips - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emyr Thomas - email@example.com
- Terry Bryer - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Jenkins - email@example.com