For information or any issues concerning child welfare or child protection please contact Coney Hill RFC's Child Welfare Officer - Sharon Dunn, Details listed below.
Tel No - 07792 158939
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel No - 0208 831 6655
Email - email@example.com
Tel No - 0808 800 5000
Terms of Reference for CHRFC's Child Welfare Officer:-
1. Ensure the club has a Child Protection Policy & Implementation plan.
2. Ensure Codes of Conduct are well publicised and adhered to.
3. In consultation with the County Welfare Officer, ensure all reported incidents are managed at the appropriate level in line with RFU procedures.
4. Ensure all relevant club members are aware of training opportunities.
5. Ensure all parents are aware of CHRFC's policy on child protection and the correct ptotocols for voicing concerns.
6. Be aware of local Social Services & Area Child Protection Committee contacts.
7. Attend relevant club committees.
See club documents for PDF downloads