Crewe Alexandra Ladies Football Club is committed to providing the highest standards of child welfare.To ensure that this commitment is met, the Club will ensure that:
- It is understood that Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility.
- Club Welfare Officers are appointed within the Club and that all players know who their Welfare Officer is and how to contact them.
- All Managers and Coaches have the appropriate level of FA coaching qualification.
- All Managers and Coaches have in date First Aid and Safeguarding related qualifications.
- All adults holding positions within the club have completed an enhanced CRC check specific to Crewe Alexandra Ladies Football Club, accepted by the FA and updated every three years.
- All staff members details are listed on the FA Whole Game System.
- Before each season the roles & responsibilities, codes of conduct, club policies and FA respect guidance is communicated to Team Managers, Assistants and Coaches across all age groups.
- FA Charter Standard Youth Club Status is maintained through annual health checks.
- We support any FA initiatives on Safeguarding and Player Welfare.
- Further information on Safeguarding can be found at:
The FA Safeguarding Page
- Please view the FA video on Reporting Safeguarding concerns:
The FA How to Report a Safeguarding Concern