1. To up-hold the name of Crosfields J.F.C. at all times.
2. To ensure that their child is available for training sessions & matches & to transport them to & from venues.
3. To accept responsibility for their child at matches & tournaments.
4. To respect Team Managers & coaches decisions.
5. To accept & respect Refereeing decisions & other match officials.
6. To respect the opposition.
7. To encourage & applaud the children playing soccer - including the opposition!
8. To practice the Club & League rules concerning Fair Play at all matches.
9. To co-operate with & support the Team Managers & coaches.
10. To refrain from coaching the players from the line in match situations.
11. To demonstrate appropriate behaviour at all times i.e. at matches, training & when on official Club business.
12. To keep the Club informed of any change of address or contact telephone numbers for safety reasons.
13. To read the Club handbook & observe the guidelines.
14. To show support to the Club & it's philosophies.
15. To take part in the FA Soccer Parent course run by the Club.