Code of Conduct for Parents/Carers
Code of conduct for parents and carers.
- ENCOURAGE your child to learn the LAWS and play within them.
- DISCOURAGE unfair play and ARGUING WITH OFFICIALS.
- HELP your child to RECOGNISE good performance, not just results.
- NEVER force your child to take part in sport.
- SET A GOOD EXAMPLE by recognising fair play and applauding the good performances of ...
Read the full article - Code of Conduct for Parents/Carers
Croydon Junior RFC Club Rules
Croydon rugby club is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and ...
Read the full article - Croydon Junior RFC Club Rules
Child protection policy
Coaches Recruitment Guidelines
A Coach at Croydon RFC must agree to;
Supply details of their part career and any criminal record.
- Supply an Enhanced Criminal Record Certificate.
- Our coaches' code of conduct and the policy below.
- Encourage all members regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, ethnic origin or religious belief.
Child Protection Policy
We believe rugby should ...
Read the full article - Child protection policy
Croydon RFC provides a wide range of junior training facilities.
Each age group has a mix of both rookie and experienced players.
PLAYERS OF ALL ABILITIES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.
A rapidly growing Tag rugby squad caters for children from
7 to 10 years old. Tag rugby is a non-contact form of the ...
Read the full article - Youth Rugby