1885 - Founded
1924 - Faced Warrington in the First Round of the Challenge Cup, lost 46-3
1938 - Stopped playing games due to Second World War (pitch Thornton Park)
1948 - Restarted playing friendlies at Dowdales and Railway Meadow.
1949 - Resumed playing in the Barrow and District League (pitch Crooklands)
1960 - Pre-Fab changing rooms erected on Crooklands to replace changing rooms in Miners Public House.
1968 - Became owners of Crooklands.
1998 - New Club House : built from Lottery Funds (The Foundation of Sports and the Arts)