Dart’s Minis Meeting
Date: 29th August
Paul/Jim (U12’s), Monty (U11’s), Sandra/Neil (U10’s), Tony/Emma (U9’s), Karl (U7’s) & Andre (U6’s)
• First Aider’s course – see if the club can arrange for this season
• CRB’s to be checked and new applications via Jon Walters
• Junior Referee – request for one for the club
• 5 New Laws – check these on the Kent RFU website
• Fund-raising: each age group will try to raise £1000 with money raised being divided by a 50/50 split
• Clubhouse update – request for a complete update from Jarrod
• Social calendar – Sandra will help coordinate this and get dates on the calendar (needed before November)
• Welcome pack – this year will be via email
• Rubbish – make sure all areas are cleared before and after training. Remind parents/kids to collect and dispose of their rubbish!
• First Aid forms – ensure forms are completed for any injuries
• Abbey Travel – all bookings for travel to be made via Monty/Paul – they will offer a best price.
• Kit shop – Keith will be open for business every Sunday in the hall
• Gum Shield fitting – first Sunday of the season – all spaces now booked.
• Known dates for events: TutenSkamen (24th Nov), Coaches Xmas Bash (30th Nov) & Xmas Sunday Lunch (16th Dec).
• Ages group events for the Fun Day agreed.
• Try to get parents to sign-up on the website for updates about the club
• Next meeting – tba (October).