1) Every paid up member of the Club (men, lady, junior, non-playing) for 2011/12 will be allocated a number.
2) At The End of Season Dinner 18 of these numbers will be drawn at random, along with 18 reserves. We have 18 pairs of tickets, so 36 of us in total can enjoy the hockey!
3) This member will be offered 2 tickets for £80 (this will allow Juniors to bring a parent / guardian) this will include: return transport from Devizes to The Olympic Park and 2 tickets for the 19.00 -22.45 session on 30th July 2012.
4) If you choose to accept the package then payment will be required within 7 days.
5) If you choose not to take up this offer then the package will be offered to the first name on the reserve list.
6) There may also be spare bus tickets available if anyone manages to get tickets simply into the Olympic Park in April when they are released. So please get in touch if you do.