COME ON SAT 30th @12 - and give it a go, pick a stick
We pleased to confirm that Droitwich Spa Hockey Club have joined the England Hockey “Back to Hockey” campaign.
• All Welcome – complete beginners, a bit rusty, anybody who would like to give it another go.
• It’s a great way to get fit (burn up to 450 calories), learn some new skills and have fun at the same time. Back to Hockey - Fun, Friendly, Fitness
• The initial course will run for 8 weeks and will cover basic skills, fitness and game play, but most of all will be FUN! Don't worry Walking Hockey is in there too!
• You will need good trainers and shin pads. Sticks will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
• The sessions will start May 8th 2018 .
• Tuesday Evening for 1 hour from 6:30pm - 7:30pm.
• At Droitwich Spa Hockey Club, on the astroturf behind the Leisure Centre (WR9 0RZ)
• First Session is FREE
• Cost will then be £25 for remaining sessions
• Participants who complete the course will be entitled to FREE Social Membership for 2018/19 season.
(Goto Main Menu to find Back to Hockey under Information Tab)
Updated 18:18 - 10 Sep 2018 by Peter Prendiville
To sign up contact Simon Blackmore:Tel/Text: 07847 323226 or email: [email@example.com [/email]