Our new home for all league and FA Vase games for 2017-18 season will be at Walshes Meadow,Stourport Swifts FC.
Address: Walshes Meadow, Harold Davies Drive, Stourport on Severn, DY13 0AA
Parking: There is a free car park outside the ground, while there are also parking areas behind the clubhouse and within the ground if there is sufficient demand.
Updated 20:00 - 4 Mar 2018 by DSFC Admin
- On the A38 Roman Way dual carriageway, take the exit signposted Ombersley / Tenbury Wells.
- At the roundabout, take the exit signposted Ombersley / Tenbury Wells.
- In Ombersley, go past the school, under the bridge and at the roundabout, turn right (3rd exit) onto the A449.
- At the first roundabout (next to Mitre Oak pub) take the first exit (signposted A4025 Stourport).
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit towards Stourport town centre, and follow the one way system - keeping in the left hand lane.
- Pass through first set of lights, and at the next set of lights, turn left.
- Continue to follow the one way system to the town centre until you reach a mini roundabout - turn left (1st exit) and down the hill.
- Pass the fayre ground and over the river bridge and take the first left.
- Follow road until the end and the ground is on the left hand side.