The competition is open to anyone under the age of 18 who is currently attending a primary school, secondary school or youth organisation.
We would like children to create their best Christmas card design – it could be any design they wish but including an element of football and a link to Dulwich Hamlet FC is preferable. The design needs to be completely original and should not incorporate any published designs.
The design should not include any text or the Dulwich Hamlet FC logo. This will be added when the winning design is published.
Children can use any media they wish to create their design e.g. pencil, crayon, pen, paint, or even collage. If using collage, please ensure everything is stuck on securely.
Please also avoid using chalk as it does not print well. Entries must not be photographs.
The winner will be chosen and their picture will be printed and sent out as the official
Dulwich Hamlet Football Club Christmas card for 2018.
Winners will receive:
Updated 16:02 - 14 Nov 2018 by Liam Hickey
• Free tickets for every pupil and teacher from their school to a Dulwich Hamlet home league game.
• The winner will be invited to be the Dulwich Hamlet mascot for the match.
• They will also receive 10 printed copies of their design so they can send to friends and relatives.
How to enter:
• Entries must be no larger than A4.
• A scanned copy or photograph of the entry should be sent to email@example.com by Wednesday 14th November at 7pm. Please keep the original designs safe. We will require the original copy of the winning design for printing purposes.
• Alternatively, you can send your original entries can be sent by post. To receive the mailing address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like your artwork returned to you after the competition, please include a SAE with your entry/entries.
• You can enter as many children as you wish but please only submit one design per child.
• Entries should include; your name, age, school/organisation, email address of parent or carer and a contact telephone number.
Good luck and we can’t wait to see your entries!