If you can afford anything extra in these extremely difficult times we are asking you to support the "12th Man" collection buckets if you can.
It's not obligatory of course, but if as many of us a possible try to help out, we will go a long way to keeping the players that Gavin Rose wants on the pitch, following the cut in funding from Meadows Residential, who facilitate the running of the Football Club.
The bucket will be in the usual spot after you've come into the ground, and we shall have extra buckets being shaken around the ground during the second half, and at the big blue exit gates, leading up to the final whistle.
If you're not at the match this evening there are other ways you can help, by making donations on-line HERE
Earlier the fans behind the "12th Man" fundraising sent out this message:
We'd like to say THANK YOU! for supporting Dulwich Hamlet this week in our battle to ensure the ongoing survival of our football club.
It has been a very challenging week since we got the news from our owners that they would no longer be providing us with the financial support we need. However, the way everyone has come together to help out has been absolutely fantastic and it certainly gives us confidence that we will be able to pull through.
The battle is far from over, and lots of people have asked us what else they can do to help the club. Here are a few suggestions...
1. LET'S FILL CHAMPION HILL! We have important home league games on Tuesday night (14th November) and Saturday 25th November. Our owners have made clear that any profit from matchdays belongs to the club, so every single person coming through the turnstiles is contributing to helping with our survival.
2. BUY A PROGRAMME! A matchday programme costs just £2, and as well as being a great read, the profits made from sales again come directly to the club. We are doing a bumper print run of programmes this Tuesday, which will be special souvenir "Save The Hamlet" issues. If you can't make the game, you can order a programme online and we will post it right to your door. Just follow this link (UK postal addresses) or this one (for fans living overseas). No Paypal account is required, you can pay with a debit or credit card.
3. JOIN THE DULWICH HAMLET SUPPORTERS TRUST! Joining DHST shows you support our aims for Dulwich Hamlet to have a secure future, and gives you input into the club's future direction. Membership is just £10 (£2 for under-18s, £5 for other concessions) and you can join online here.
4. VOLUNTEER! The Supporters Trust co-ordinate volunteers at the ground on matchdays, and are always looking for people to help with the Club Shop, the "50/50" draw, selling programmes and any other initiatives. If you would like to volunteer please e-mail email@example.com
5. DONATE ANY SPARE CHANGE! Thank you for the kind financial support you have already offered to the "12th Man" campaign. If you can spare anything else at the home games on the 14th and the 25th November, visit the 12th Man stand, just inside the turnstiles at Champion Hill. There will be a collection bucket and any donations are gratefully received. We will gladly accept any old pound coins, fivers or tenners you may have lying around, as these are all now useless in the shops but valuable to us!
Thank you again for your help so far. We will keep you updated with progress in our battle to Save the Hamlet.
The Dulwich Hamlet 12th Man Team