An opportunity exists for an ambitious individual to fulfil the head coach role of the Senior section of the club to work with a young, developing senior side. Previous coaches have gone on to coach at premiership/national 1 level and thus the club is a great environment for developing key skills for the right ambitious coach.
The club is in a phase of rebuilding and establishing the infrastructure with local schools and facilities required to keep in the tradition of developing players to representative level within Dunfermline and this is a great opportunity to be part of and contribute to that process.
Main job requirements
• Coach and lead the senior section with focus on performance of first fifteen
• Attend, plan and lead training sessions and matches
• Agree selection policy with senior management
• Communicate personally to all squad members on selection decisions
• Develop individual training programmes in line with individual development targets
• Provide feedback to players on training and playing performances in line with individual development targets
• Report to senior management on progress against season plans and individual player development progress
• UKCC Level 2 (club support for level 3)
• Senior coaching experience or relevant to role
This a volunteer role with expenses and the club will invest in the right individual in terms of support towards professional development, if you want to improve as a coach then the club will provide that opportunity.
If you are interested in this role please send a coaching CV to Neil Donald
Updated 11:57 - 30 Apr 2017 by David Quarm